jueves, 4 de febrero de 2016

philosophical reflections on how to evaluate your life.


Reflections Ethics class. 2011 MBA INCAE


How I can be sure that I will be happy following my career?

(Frederick Herzberg) The most powerful motivation in our lives is not money but the opportunity to learn, to grow with the responsibilities of being a contribution to others and to be recognized for our achievements.

How I can make sure that my relationships with my spouse and family become an enduring source of happiness?

Keep the purpose of your life as the center of their priorities when deciding how to spend their time, talent and energy

How I can make sure I will not go to prison?

Keep 100% of the time stuck to my principles and not the 98% justifying this time only because marginal benefits

Humility has to do with self-esteem and this has to do with the esteem with which he is considered to others, the good behavior that flows from humility. Generally, it is only possible to be humble when you feel good about yourself (and you want people around you to feel good about themselves)

Think what criteria will be evaluated his life and made the decision to live each day to end your life Humility has to do with self-esteem and this has to do with the esteem with which he is considered to others, the good behavior that flows from humility. Generally, it is only possible to be humble when you feel good about yourself (and you want people around you to feel good about themselves)
 Think what criteria will be evaluated his life and made the decision to live each day to end his life may be judged a success.

 HBR Clayton Chistensen
HBR Clayton Chistensen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario